PICTURE B I see a map but with out the ocean. I think this map was made in the computer but they forgot to finish it. I wonder where they made the map and how they made it
PICTURE B I see a map but with out the ocean. I think this map was made in the computer but they forgot to finish it. I wonder where they made the map and how they made it
PICTURE F 1. I see rice on a cup and milk on a container. 2. I think they'll make it to something like soup or something. 3. I wonder what this will make and whats the measure of the rice cup.
PICTURE B I see a map but with out the ocean. I think this map was made in the computer but they forgot to finish it. I wonder where they made the map and how they made it
ReplyDeletePICTURE B I see a map but with out the ocean. I think this map was made in the computer but they forgot to finish it. I wonder where they made the map and how they made it
ReplyDeletePicture A, I see a park with leaves,I think some is going to play hunger games,I wonder if anyone would see the hunger games.
ReplyDeletePICTURE F 1. I see rice on a cup and milk on a container. 2. I think they'll make it to something like soup or something. 3. I wonder what this will make and whats the measure of the rice cup.
ReplyDeletePicture C, I see two feet,I think the feet are not going to move,I wonder if the floor will crack
ReplyDelete