Monday, 16 March 2015

Reading Week

It is reading week in our school and we are busy doing reading activities.

One teacher in our school sent out a survey with 8 of her students favorite books - she is a March Madness fan and decided to create a bracket of her students favorite books and have rounds where each week we vote to see which book will win.  The school is voting each week through a google survey. Then each week we see if our predictions of what book will win came true or not.

Here is a photo of what the bracket looks like:


***We think Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus will win***

The 4 finalist books this week are :

 

 


Just for fun, quadblogging buddies, can you vote for your favorite book out of the above 4 in the comment box? Maybe you can predict who you think will win overall? There are 2 more weeks left!

What is your favorite book to read in your class? Take a vote and let us know !

17 comments:

  1. Room 208 (in Chicago) took your survey! Our votes are in... 22 students think "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!" will win. Then 6 students voted for "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" and finally 4 students voted for "Are You My Mother?".
    Some of our favorite books to read are:
    You Wouldn't Want... (series)
    Roald Dahl books
    Goosebumps
    Diary of a Wimpy Kid
    Big Nate books
    Wayside School
    Knuffle Bunny books
    Magic Tree House books
    The Candymakers
    I Survived... (series)

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my favorite is anne of green cables.I still like other books like that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great book. I am originally from New Brunswick, Canada which is right next to Prince Edward Island (PEI) - the home of Anne of Green Gables. I have also visited her house and watched the play that goes on in the summer time. If you get a chance, you should visit PEI, it's beautiful!

      Delete
    2. That is so cool! One of my favorite book is Matilda By Roald Dahl. Have you ever heard about that book.

      Delete
  3. My classmates told you ares favorite books. Also what books we think are going to
    win. Douse your class have a prediction?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My class told you are ideas who we think should win douse your class have a idea. What are your class favorite books to read?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I like a book called The Best Friend Battle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite books are the goddess girls series. I like this series because I learn about mythology. πŸ˜‰πŸ“•πŸ“—πŸ“˜πŸ“™πŸŒƒfrom Edgar student in usa

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite series of books are the Percy Jackson books I like them because there so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In room 206, we voted and the majority have chosen "Don't Let The Pigeon Drive The Bus" as their favorite book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some of my favorites is the "WHATEVER AFTER SERIES". It is about a girl named Abby who goes through different fairy-tales and twists them up. It is a really good series!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a good book tim maybe I should go to PEI is there any animals?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for "Don't Let The Pigeon Drive The Bus". The Pigeon books are the best! Do you like the Pigeon books too?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think "Are you my Mother" will win!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that "Are You My Mother?" Is going to win because it has a lot of animals that people like, just like me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Room 206-Chicago20 March 2015 at 11:39

    "I Survived" series.
    "The Witches" Roald Dahl books in general
    "Minecraft" Handbook series
    Flat Stanley books
    "My Weird School"
    "The Warriors" series
    "World Scariest..."
    "White Fang"
    "Amulet" series
    "Diary of a Wimpy Kid"
    "The Fault on Our Stars"
    "Sports Immortals"
    "Series of Unfortunate Events"

    ReplyDelete

Please refer to our page on how to leave a quality comment!